Monday, December 6, 2021

Back to Dominique's Kitchen

My friend Sugar invited me to dinner and asked where I wanted to go. She's never been to Dominique's, so I was happy to introduce her to my friends, Liza and Dominique. Unlike me, Sugar has a small stomach, so it was not wise to order an appetizer because I wanted her to enjoy her entrée.


She opted for one of the specials of the evening; Sea Bass with a tarragon champagne sauce. I had the other special, Pork Filet with porcini mushrooms in a cabernet sauce. Sugar's fish was absolutely delicious. Flaky and cooked to perfection. The tarragon champagne sauce was just delightful!

My pork filet was tender and juicy. There were 3 good size pieces, and I was genuinely amazed that I could only consume two; the doggy bag was appreciated by my son. I couldn't get over how scrumptious it was, especially when paired with the crunchy polenta! Jonathan, our server, was on the ball, making sure everything was satisfactory. Needless to say, Sugar is now a new fan of Dominique's.


I was indeed stuffed but ended up with a Panna Cotta, which I inhaled as soon as I got home. I guess the drive home was all I needed for my stomach to clear some space for dessert! Thank you, Liza, and it was really nice seeing you and Dominque as usual.

Dominique's Kitchen is located at 522 S. Pacific Coast Hwy., in Redondo Beach, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment