Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Cauliflower with Bacon

I picked up a head of cauliflower at the market the other day to serve with my pork chops, which I marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. The question was what to do with the cauliflower. I looked at some of my recipes, but they all involved baking it, and I didn't want to bake anything since it heats up the kitchen.

I had bacon, so I thought anything with bacon should be good. So, I cut half a pound of bacon in pieces, and when it was cooked, I added the cauliflower pieces. I wondered what else I could add to it. I opened my pantry and saw some panko, so I sprinkled some on the cauliflower. I still was not happy with it, so I added parmesan cheese. It was tasting mighty good at this point. What else could improve the cauliflower, I asked myself. The answer was a bit of whipping cream. Voila! Everyone liked it.



No comments:

Post a Comment