Monday, September 14, 2020

Salmon Pizza

I had the best Salmon Pizza at Forma, but unfortunately, they only serve it on weekends. Our last visit there happened to be a weekday, so I decided to replicate it.


It turned out to be heavenly. At least that's what I thought, but more importantly, the people I served it to thought the same. I bought the pizza dough that you just unroll and stick in the oven. It is a thin crust and comes out very crispy. I just added mozzarella cheese, mascarpone, crème fraîche to the crust, and baked it. In the last 4 minutes, I added smoked salmon and capers.

All you need is a nice salad to go with it. 




3 comments:

  1. I think it's brilliant. Bet it was super luscious with the capers adding just a touch of tartness to the creamy richness of the cheeses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it! You described it perfectly, you should be the critic.

    ReplyDelete