Thursday, August 20, 2020

Choceur Coffee & Cream Chocolate

I just recently discovered the German market, Aldi. They have about 5,000 stores worldwide, and there is one in Gardena, California. Their prices are very reasonable, unlike the market at the Alpine Village in Torrance. My friend Berenice brought me different chocolates from the Aldi store in San Diego, and they were all delicious. 

Sandi and I made the trip to see what other chocolates were available. The real winner was the Choceur Coffee & Cream Chocolate bar. I got so excited when I saw the picture which looked so good. I love anything coffee flavor from ice cream to any desserts. Unfortunately, Sandi could not share my enthusiasm since she's the opposite of a coffee lover. She hates anything coffee; that goes for taste or aroma. 

As soon as I got home, I unwrapped the chocolate bar, and it looked better than the picture. I immediately could smell the coffee flavor and had to admire the beautiful delicate chocolate squares. I started with 2 squares and went on to several more. The combination of the coffee milk topped with the white chocolate was pure delight. I cannot wait to go back and buy a lot more! 

Aldi Market is located at 1550 W. Redondo Beach Blvd. in Gardena, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment