Saturday, August 18, 2018

Ladurée

It was that time again to make a run for the cronut of the month at the Grove. But before that, we had lunch at Ladurée, the French Cafe from Paris known for their macarons and other pastries. We were there for an early lunch. The last time I was there, I had the Lobster on Brioche which was not impressive. The Croque Monsieur was very good and the Avocado Toast looked great.  My friend and I were determined to have that prior to our Strawberry-Basil Cronut from Dominique Ansel next door.


I don't think there could be a better Avocado Toast with scrambled eggs cooked to perfection on a Brioche Roll. What I didn't expect was the slices of salmon on top. My friend who dislikes salmon was more than happy to give me her portion (lucky me). Two words describe this dish: Super Delicious. I can't wait to have it again!

Ladurée is located at the Grove in Los Angeles. They had a band the time we were there which had an audience of mostly mothers and their babies. Free entertainment; what more can one ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment