Thursday, August 9, 2018

Jersey Mike's Subs

My first experience with Jersey Mike's Subs was in the valley. Though service was terrible at that time, the Chicken Caesar Wrap was nothing but delicious. A friend had it several months ago and she informed me that the wrap was not good.

Yesterday, I decided to do a taste test. I went to the Jersey Mike's Sub store at the Torrance Crossroads Shopping Center. I ordered the Chicken Caesar Wrap on a flour tortilla. I took it home and had a glass of Schloss Biebrich Rosé Sekt (German Champagne) with it.


The wrap was not bad though it failed to excite me. The only thing exciting was my Sparkling Rosé. It lacked the "oomph" I recalled it had. I think that maybe they needed to add more Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing. They do have a variety of wraps and sub sandwiches which are most probably good judging by the looks of their preparations but since I'm not a sandwich person, I wouldn't be one to judge.



Jersey Mike's Subs is a franchise and is located all over the world.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I noticed sometimes they forget to put the shredded parmesan cheese and that's what takes away from its flavor.

    ReplyDelete