Sunday, August 12, 2018

Buffalo Chicken Wrap

They say one should not go grocery shopping when one is hungry. While shopping at Ralph's Market a few days ago, I suddenly realized that I was starving. The question was what could I possibly buy that did not involve cooking and would cure my hunger pains.

I went to the Deli section and looked at the various sandwiches and salads. Most of them looked too healthy and some sandwiches looked dry. I came across the Buffalo Chicken Wrap with Spicy White Chicken and Blue Cheese Crumbles which looked edible.


As soon as I got home, I opened the package and had a big bite of the wrap. I was pleasantly surprised by how edible it was. It had a bit of a kick and by no means too spicy. The chunks of chicken were not dry. The lettuce was still crisp and the blue cheese complimented the spicy sauce. I could not help but compare this to the Caesar Wrap from Jersey Mikes I had the day before and I must confess that the Buffalo Wrap was much better. For your information, the calories were not at all excessive, especially if you eat only half which I failed to do since I was starving.


No comments:

Post a Comment