Saturday, March 26, 2016

Panera's Mushroom Souffle

If you haven't had the egg souffle's of Panera Bread, you are missing out. These are the best items to order. It beats any bagels, sandwiches, pastries etc. etc. My favorite has always been the Artichoke Souffle. A few weeks ago the lady in front of me ordered a Mushroom Souffle. The saleswoman told her they were out of it.  I asked the lady about it and she said they're new and it's delicious.

The following week, I saw the Mushroom Souffle sitting with it's siblings. I ordered one. I was shockingly surprised on how delicious it was. How can anything this good come out of a Panera Bread Store; life truly is full of surprises. The souffle had roasted mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, onion and Romano, Parmesan, Cheddar and Neufchatel Cheese.


An Egg Souffle with a cup of the dark roast coffee and you will be ready to conquer the day. I must warn you that they run out of these souffles as early as 9:00 a.m. I called and asked them why they don't make a lot to begin with so as not to run out.  Their response was because some people come and buy a bunch of them. When that happens early enough, they cook another batch.

Panera Bread has many locations. Hopefully there is one near you.


No comments:

Post a Comment