Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Stuff

So far, Good Stuff has been thriving at the Promenade in Rolling Hills Estates. It has not been there very long so it might be premature to say that it is doing great judging by the crowd inside.


My friend Yvonne invited me for breakfast the other day. She is an alumni of Good Stuff. Even the waiter greeted her like a long lost friend. She used to go almost everyday in Redondo Beach, with her mother, who has since passed away.

I asked her what was good at this restaurant. She mentioned that the waffles were good. They had 1/2 a waffle with eggs on the menu. I was going to order that but decided instead on a whole waffle. I was not allowed to order that; she suggested I needed to order some protein; eggs. She was looking at "the Basic" on the menu. This included 2 eggs, potatoes, 4 pieces of bacon and a side of either toast or pancakes. We ordered 1 of each so we could split the pancakes (2 came in an order).


I was starving as I had worked out earlier at the gym so by 8:30 I was experiencing full blown hunger. The breakfast was as good as can be. I ate my 1 large pancake, 2 fried eggs, potatoes, and all 4 pieces of bacon.

Yvonne was not as hungry as I was, judging by her left overs. She only ate 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon, a few bites of potatoes and half her pancake. I on the other hand, cleaned my plate out!


I will have to go back and try their waffles next time. I thank Yvonne for a very filling breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment