Thursday, February 12, 2015

Can't Get Over this Croissant

Just came back from Paris and I have to tell  you that the croissant at L'Amande Bakery is really the best. If you can't make it to Paris, get your croissant here in Los Angeles with the 2 locations; one in Torrance and the other in Beverly Hills.

I cannot get over the chocolate croissant which I have blogged about in the past. See previous blog:
http://solittlethyme.blogspot.com/2014/12/chocolate-in-chocolate.html

I ordered the chocolate croissant along with the thick French chocolate. I suggest you pull the croissant apart with your hands and dip the torn croissant into the thick chocolate. There is really nothing like it! Don't make the mistake of ordering the regular hot chocolate which is good but is not good for dunking. My brother did that and then told me he didn't like it since he does not like milk.


I apologize for being repetitive but I just have to share my enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment