Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Espresso Chocolate Chip Meringue

These meringues are made in heaven. Fortunately, L'Amande Bakery is heaven on earth.  The verse from the movie Sound of Music "I must have done something good" comes to mind as I was lucky to try these Espresso Chocolate Chip Meringues.


I can guarantee that it is unlike any other meringue you have had. These are not the regular crispy, overly sweet meringues that are sold at stores or even gourmet bakeries.  I have had those. These almost comes apart when you handle them. They are taffy-like yet very light, chewy and just out of this world. You immediately taste the coffee and the chocolate chips are wonderful.


I can only imagine the angels in heaven snacking on these meringues all day long. Be sure and watch for the coming of these heavenly meringues at the L'Amande Bakery in Torrance soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment