Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dominique's 2nd Anniversary

Dominique's Kitchen on 522 Pacific Coast Highway in Redondo Beach is still going strong. It is currently still celebrating it's 2nd year anniversary and I am very happy about that.


We didn't have the task of trying to figure out what to order. They had a fixed menu that evening which included a complimentary glass of champagne and your choice of red or white wine to go with the meal. Our first course after the warm french bread with the salted butter, was the Potages Garbure; a French stew soup with meat, vegetables and a slice of the bread with cheese. We all loved this soup. I almost would have been happy with just the soup and more of the bread with the nice Cabernet. I say almost only because I would not have settled for just that since I knew what was coming. I had to leave some room for the Beef Bourguignon which was a big piece! It was tender and just delicious with the mushrooms and carrots. The mashed potatoes were nice and creamy. It's hard to believe that even I could not finish everything. Only my son cleaned out his plate. Three of us left with "people bags". We only had a few bites of the Tiramisu as we were all too full.





 Both Dominique and Liza came by to serve us more wine and made sure we were happy. Congratulations to Dominique and Liza and here's to another successful year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment