Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sea Salt Butterscotch

Trader Joe's has done it again! I was in there today to get a few things for my husband and while waiting in line, something caught my attention. The words Sea Salt and a picture of chocolate caramels. 


I couldn't wait till after dinner so I went ahead and ripped the bag and popped one in my mouth. These chocolate covered balls are soft and creamy inside and "enrobed" in dark chocolate which offsets the caramel sweetness. The sea salt also helps offset the sweetness. 

You know how they say dark chocolate is good for you; well these chocolates are dark and another good thing is it has 1 gram of fiber! Hey, that's better than no fiber at all. You also know that fiber is good for you, so next time you're at Trader Joe's, pick up a bag. I think you'll like them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment