Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Lawry's Prime Rib

What better restaurant to impress guests who love good food and a bit of "Beverly Hills" other than to take them to Lawry's. I had to make sure they were back doing the "spinning salad," which is definitely part of the show.  The only thing that I was disappointed about was that they did not carve the meat tableside like they used to because of Covid, I suppose. 


We all ordered the Prime rib.  Actually, my relatives did not have a choice. I told them they had to order that and the creamed corn. They, of course, loved everything; who wouldn't? There's really not much more I can say about Lawry's since I have blogged about them numerous times. The fact that I keep coming back should be proof that it never disappoints. In fact, I was just there last month to celebrate my son and brother's birthday. I never get tired of it and never will!

We had their famous ice cream with chocolate fudge for dessert, a nice finale after a big meal. 

It was nice to see Aniel Chopra, the General Manager. He even offered to take out picture outside. I must say, he did a good job!


Lawry's is located at 100 La Cienega Blvd. in Los Angeles, California.


No comments:

Post a Comment