Thursday, August 19, 2021

Artiano's Appetizer 2Go

The last time I blogged about Artiano's was when I had their wonderful Roast Beef Sandwich. It was just a simple but delicious sandwich. I recently had the opportunity to try their pizza. I asked that it be made with a thin crust which I always prefer for pizza. 

I ordered the mushroom, olives, and spinach. We were all pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The cheese was fresh and not the type that's usually found in regular pizza parlors. You could actually taste the quality cheese. 

They have multiple sandwiches and salads, so I have a long way to go to try more items on the menu. I don't doubt the rest would be just as delicious, judging by the items I already have tried. Artiano's Appetizer 2Go is located at 24422Hawthorne Blvd. in Torrance, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment