Monday, October 31, 2022

My Favorite Quiche

My favorite quiche recipe is from the old restaurant in Beverly Hills called L' Escoffier, which is no longer there. Whether or not it is the original recipe, all I can say is it never disappoints. 

I invited my niece Anne and her husband OJ for dinner last night. We started with a Mushroom Salad which they loved, and I did too. They were commenting that they'd never had raw mushrooms before. 

Dinner was a quiche that is not in any way healthy as it is made with bacon, heavy whipping cream, and Gruyere cheese. I neglected to tell them to bring some Lipitor if they had a cholesterol problem. My neighbor had given me a bunch of vegetables from their garden, so I cooked those for our side dish. 

Dessert was store-bought Blueberry Pie. It was not the best pie, but it wasn't bad. Sandi wasn't here to make one of her delicious pies! Oh well, it can't be all perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment