Thursday, October 20, 2022

Meet in Paris

I have been to Meet in Paris multiple times, and almost every time I go, we get lost. But it is worth getting lost for. This restaurant is consistently good. My friends Wayne and Tiffany wanted to take me out for lunch and asked where I would like to go. I first asked them if they liked Mussels or Steak Frites and the answer was yes. Wayne drove, and Tiffany was the navigator with the help of her GPS. We got there without getting lost this time.

It was hot the afternoon they picked me up, but we loved the table they assigned us to. It was outside, but there was a canopy and a very nice breeze. It really was a perfect afternoon. 

Since Wayne and Tiffany have never been to this restaurant, I suggested we go for the dineLA menu. For appetizers, Wayne had the Lobster Bisque. Tiffany and I ordered the Crab Cakes. I've never had them before. We thought it to be delicious. Something I would order again.

For our entrée, Tiffany had the Mussels. Their mussels are the best. I used to love the Chorizo but they no longer have it. They narrowed it down to about 6 kinds. I might try the Lobster and Brandy Bisque or the Truffle and Mushroom -Crème Fraîche next time.

Wayne and I had the Steak Frites, which is always wonderful. Though Wayne finished his steak, he had a problem finishing his fries. I, on the other hand, cleaned out my plate! Surprising?

Meet in Paris is consistently good as far as food and service go and is always a delightful experience. Thank you, Wayne and Tiffany, for an enjoyable afternoon.

Meet in Paris is located at 9727 Culver Blvd. in Culver City, California.




No comments:

Post a Comment