Saturday, October 22, 2022

Jame Enoteca dineLA

Sujata, Amy, and I took advantage of the dineLA for this restaurant in El Segundo. Though Sujata, Sandi, and I have been there numerous times, Amy never had the pleasure of dining here. 

They had the 3-course meal: one gets to pick an appetizer, an entrée, and a chocolate chip cookie for dessert. Sujata picked the Brussels Sprouts, which is one of the best I've had. Amy and I settled for Spicy Caesar Salad which indeed was spicy but tolerable. It was delicious. 

For our entrées, Amy tried the Paccheri Rigati, spicy pork sausage, sugo, fennel, sage, and pecorino. She loved her pasta. I tried it, and though it was perfectly cooked and the spiciness perfect, I did not care for the overpowering taste of the fennel. If you like fennel, you will love this dish.

Sujata and I were torn between the Capellini and the Spicy Rigatoni, so we agreed to order one of each to share. We both enjoyed them. The next time I think I would stick to the Spicy Rigatoni "alla vodka" since it had more flavor. One thing for sure, no matter what pasta you order, you can count on it as being aldente which is perfect for any Italian pasta dish. Both Sujata and Amy had leftovers. I had none to take home, but Sujata graciously insisted I take her leftovers. I did not argue. I have to mention, our server Brian was very attentive; service with a smile!

The Chocolate Chip Cookie was a perfect dessert. It was nice and warm, a bit gooey, and not too sweet. 

You can always count on a great deal for Jame Enoteca's dineLA menu. They are located at 241 Main St.in El Segundo, California. 


No comments:

Post a Comment