Friday, February 4, 2022

Roasted Red Pepper Skillet Chicken

This recipe is a real keeper. It is delicious and is always a crowd-pleaser. I invited Lydia, aka Sugar, Zohreh, and Mike over to be the new guinea pigs. I served a salad which they loved, but I couldn't take credit for that because it was one of those ready-made ones that come with all the ingredients and dressing. The Thai Chili Mango Chopped Kit from Taylor Farms was a perfect pair. 

My guests loved the chicken. I altered their recipe a bit. Instead of 4oz. low-fat cheese, I used the regular cream cheese and doubled the quantity. 

I forgot to take a picture of the Yogurt Pie I made for dessert. That was also a hit and very easy to make with cool whip and yogurt, and I called this a healthy dessert even if I used the "extra creamy" cool whip. 

I've included the recipe below if you would like to try this dish. Bon Appetit.





No comments:

Post a Comment