Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Krusteaz Banana Nut Muffin Mix

Since my friend Sandi is no longer in California, I have had to tend to myself when it comes to baked goods. She loved baking and cooking, and I miss her baking and cooking. I now wander in the aisles of Ralph's Market to see what I can bake and cook and does not take a long time to make. I got a box of Krusteaz Banana Nut Muffin Mix to see if it was any good. 

The best part of this mix is that you only have to add eggs, oil, and water, and you don't even need a mixer. After a few minutes, the muffins were done. The house smelled divine. I enjoyed them with butter since everything tastes better with butter. I could not eat just one since it only yielded four bites, so two for breakfast was perfect. The muffins were truly delicious.

I since then bought another box of it, plus I will be trying the Blueberry Muffin next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment