Thursday, February 3, 2022

Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix

I guess I'm really into Krusteaz right now. After my morning walk, I decided to bake because it was either blueberry muffins or bland cereal; muffins won! I still can't get over how easy it is to make. I turned the oven on to 400 degrees. When the oven reached the temperature, the mix was ready to be put in the oven. And in precisely 19 minutes, they were done. 

Unlike the Banana Mix, these had the blueberries in a separate can. The directions suggested adding orange rind, which I had, and it also recommended sprinkling sugar on top to make the tops of the muffins a bit crunchy. I didn't put too much since I didn't want the muffins to be too sweet.


They came out perfect. The sugar on top made it a bit crispy but didn't make it sweet. The orange rind was a nice addition, though I would probably put a bit more in the next time. The muffins were moist and went well with butter. One muffin didn't do it for me; I had to have two! I have to investigate and see what other flavors are available. So far, I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment