Saturday, May 1, 2021

Sticky Fingers Raspberry White Chocolate Scones

Sticky Fingers makes a variety of baking mixes like scones, cookies, buns, and many more. It's been a long time since I baked any of their products. Recently, I picked one up; Raspberry White Chocolate Scones. The best part is the only thing you have to add to the mix is water. It can't get easier than that. 

Mixing and plopping them on a baking dish gives you "sticky fingers". I ended baking them a bit longer than the directions. The question was what to serve it with; butter, jam, butter, and jam? I had some lemon-lime curd so I decided on that. It turned out to be the perfect marriage. The sweetness of the white chocolate blended well with the slightly tart lemon-lime. A cup of bold cup of freshly brewed coffee made it the almost perfect breakfast. I say almost perfect because I think it would have gone well with the addition of some bacon. There's always the next time.

I can't wait to try the many other products they sell. I purchased mine at World Market formerly known as Cost Plus but I'm sure you can order some on their website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment