Sunday, April 28, 2019

Casa Barilla

Sujata and I went all the way to South Coast Plaza to have one of the best Spaghetti Pomodoro around. Like I have said before, it is not easy to get this very simple spaghetti right. I have ordered it at different restaurants before and have been disappointed. This time it  proved to be once again a perfetto Pomodoro,


Our server, Curtis was wearing an apron I liked and asked if they had it for sale. The answer was no, it was only for employees. I went to see the 2 cooks behind the counter to ask about the Pomodoro as they explained that they used fresh tomatoes with some onions and of course, fresh basil. I am amazed at how they get it aldente all the time.


I am including my last blog to show the different pasta dishes we tried.
https://solittlethyme.blogspot.com/2018/04/casa-barilla.html

Casa Barilla is located at the South Coast Plaza Mall in Costa Mesa.






No comments:

Post a Comment