Saturday, April 20, 2019

Candied Apple

Sujata bought me an Easter White Chocolate Bunny Candied Apple a week ago.  Last night, as I opened the refrigerator, I heard the bunny whisper, "Eat me soon" and so I took him out. I was hoping the apple had not spoiled. I learned that these apples are protected with their coating that they do last as long as it is refrigerated.


I sliced a chunk out which exposed the apple with a layer of caramel and the white chocolate. The apple was crisp and was slightly tart which was perfect since it complimented the sweetness of the caramel and the white chocolate.


I love a good candy apple. If anyone decides to get me one in the future, a word of advice....don't get me one with nuts, otherwise, it will end up with Sandi as she loves nuts. Dark or white chocolate or the ones covered with oreo will do. She got the apple candy at Whole Foods in Manhattan Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment