Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Little Company of Mary Hospital Cafeteria

The cafeteria of Little Company of Mary has always had very good food. I have blogged about them previously. Two weeks ago, a friend and I went to Sunday mass at their chapel. After mass we quickly checked out their gift shop and admired the many interesting and unique items.

We then slowly walked in the cafeteria and began checking out the entrĂ©es. Aside from the entrĂ©es, they had a grill section where one could order sandwiches. A salad bar and soup station was one of the other choices. My friend and I ordered the Barbecue Beef with an orange sauce with roasted potatoes and string beans.  We also got a side of beets. Everything was delicious.


I was very happy since my previous blogs in 2012, the quality of food has not changed. I have had cafeteria food at Torrance Memorial Hospital and Harbor General Hospital and none of them come close as far as variety and quality of food at Little Company of Mary Hospital.  If you have to be hospitalized and you have a choice, and if good food is important to you like it is to me, this is the place to go. But if you really have the choice, it is best not having to pick a hospital at all; instead just make a reservation at your favorite restaurant.

Little Company of Mary Hospital is at 4101 Torrance Blvd. in Torrance, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment