Friday, March 2, 2018

Trader Joe's Coffee Cocoa Batons

We've all had rolled wafers with different fillings; chocolate, lemon, mocha, strawberry, cappuccino, etc. I bought one from Trader Joe's called Coffee Cocoa Batons. On the can, it read: Delicate rolled wafers filled with coffee and chocolate cream. That sold me right there.


I finally opened the can and tried them. If you like strong coffee, you will love these wafers. It is not too sweet and it has a very strong coffee flavor. They are good as snacks to go with your coffee or tea. They are best when crushed on your favorite ice cream or gelato. I have had them both ways and boy are they super delicious. I happened to have some of the vanilla wafers which I bought somewhere else so I crushed one of them and included it in my ice cream. Yummmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment