Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Corner Bakery Cafe

After our workout at the gym, Amy, Nako and I decided to have our lemon and custard donut at krust in Redondo Beach. We got there after shortly after 7:00 a.m.  The place was closed for no apparent reason. There was no note on the door and not a soul was in the bakery. We were devastated. We didn't know where to go. On our drive back towards the gym, Nako noticed Corner Bakery was on his side of the street.  It has been at its current location for a long time. We all decided to go and give it a try.

Amy ordered a Croissant with her coffee. Nako wanted to try their  Buttermilk Pancakes. They were both happy with their orders. Nako still preferred the pancakes from Pancake House.


I ordered the Avocado Spinach Power Flat. I was impressed with myself thinking that I was ordering something healthy, with keywords like avocado, spinach, and power. Scrambled eggs with Parmesan and cheddar on a multigrain flatbread. I didn't want to be too healthy so I opted for sourdough in place of the multigrain bread. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. So good that I would order it again the next time.


krust, being closed was a blessing in disguise or we would not have ventured to Corner Bakery Cafe. Corner Bakery has multiple locations all over the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment