Wednesday, March 7, 2018

French Cookie

This is exciting news for people that love a great value. I recently discovered this French Cookie that was in a nice package. It's made in France and it was cheap! The beautiful box was less than $8.00. I had no idea how much you got in the box or if it was any good. I just went by the price and the packaging. I bought it at H Mart, an Asian market in Torrance, California.


When I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised by the numerous packages inside. There were 2 flavors of the wafer type cookies; strawberry and my favorite, coffee. Inside each package was an individually wrapped cookie. The packaging alone would have cost a lot so I was beginning to think that the cookies would be a disappointment.


I am happy to admit that I was dead wrong. The cookies were delicious. Great for snacks, dessert or even breakfast. The strawberry was very good but the coffee was even better. It had a very strong coffee flavor. It would be great served with coffee ice cream which I haven't had yet but am looking forward to trying. This would be Sandi's worst nightmare since she hates anything coffee.

6 comments:

  1. But the strawberry was delicious especially without the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Sandi - I bet! Both look interesting to me, will have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I got them at H Mart, the Korean market in Torrance.

      Delete