Thursday, February 2, 2017

Best Scrambled Eggs

I once saw a video on how to make good scrambled eggs. It was not the way I usually do mine which is to whisk the eggs and add a bit of water. This makes the eggs fluffy. The technique I watched involved cracking the eggs in the pan and just swishing the eggs quickly. I did this but instead of regular salt, I used Black Truffle Salt that Mertz gave me. Forgot to mention before the swishing of the eggs, I melted lots of butter to welcome the eggs.



The result was a beautiful soft (not rubbery and dry) scrambled eggs with the nice truffle taste. It really was delicious.  I cooked 1 piece of bacon and toasted a thick slice of the French Brioche Bread (the very expensive loaf) and added butter and raspberry jam.  A cup of nice freshly ground strong coffee with whipping cream accompanied my masterpiece! The only thing lacking was a server to take my dish away and stick it in the dishwasher.


No comments:

Post a Comment