Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cibo

This Italian restaurant is one of my favorite places to go to when I'm in the Philippines. You can always count on consistency as far as quality of food and service.



Recently, I had the Linguine La Foresta; stewed tomato, slab bacon, black olives. This had just the right amount of olive oil, delicious and aldente as always. My brother had the Manzo Tagliata; ciabatta, beef tenderloin, gorgonzola with grilled onions. We both enjoyed our dinner and couldn't wait to have dessert.



I have only had one of their desserts over and over. Their Tiramisu Croccante with crunch. It is unlike any tiramisu you've had. The closest thing I can compare it to is a napoleon. It has crunchy layers in between the tiramisu and it isn't too sweet.


Cibo has several locations throughout Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment