Sunday, June 1, 2014

Caramelized Banana Danish

All I can say is I should have tried this yesterday when they first made it. I just discovered it today when Sandi and I had it this morning. It was very good! I bought some to take home to have for breakfast tomorrow and a couple to freeze; will have to experiment if they freeze well. Of course I have to mention again and again that the chef at L'Amande Bakery forbids me to freeze any of their products though most of them freeze nicely; the secret is preheating the oven and heating the product for 3-4 minutes depending on your oven.


Caramelized Banana Danish was the special this past weekend. You just never know what Chef Ana is up to next. Her creativity never ceases to amaze me!

L'Amande Bakery is located at the Rolling Hills Plaza in Torrance by the Rite Aid and Trader Joe's.

No comments:

Post a Comment