Thursday, April 17, 2014

Unbelievable Deal at Gaetano's

I have blogged about this unbelievable deal in the past. For $50.00 a family of four can dine at Gaetano's and be really satisfied; both quality and quantity.

I treated my cleaning crew, Sandi, Amy and Nako. They have helped me organize and clean various parts of my house since my husband has been hospitalized and by the way, there are a few of my dearest friends.


Sandi is no stranger to this amazing deal however, it was Amy and Nako's first time. We started with the best ever fried artichoke hearts dipped in ranch dressing. I was so excited to introduce this favorite of mine to the newcomers that I forgot to take a picture. We all had a choice of minnestrone soup, garden or caesar salad to start. That was after we consumed lots of bread dipped in olive oil.


Four our primi, we picked the Penne Asparagi which was penne pasta with grilled chicken, fresh aparagus, roma tomatoes, parmesan, and olive oil-garlic sauce. For our secondi, we picked the Brasato which is a braised chuck roast. They served this along with the penne pasta. The pasta was delicious and the chuck roast was so tender that there was no need to use our knives. The meal could have easily fed a family of five!


Needless to say, we had leftovers which my son had the following day. We still ordered dessert even if all 4 of us could hardly move. We decided to just share a Tiramisu. It was big enough to share and we all enjoyed this nice and light dessert.


For people who have not yet heard of this deal.....it's time to smell the roses!!

Gaetano's Restaurant is located at 2731 Pacific Coast Hwy. in Torrance, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment