Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chocolate Cheese Fudge


Don't knock it till you try it! I know it sounds horrible; every time I mention it to someone, I see the same expression in their faces....like the expression you have right now!
I discovered this cheese last year which is available only around Christmas time at Sprouts Market.

I have served it on mini-toast (imported from France). All my guests have loved it. It's best if you don't even tell them that it is cheese. Let them just think it is a chocolate spread; once you have their approval, you can tell them it is really cheese made w/cocoa and cream.....how can it not be good???


1 comment:

  1. Interesting! Had to go out and pick some up when I saw it on your blog and I'm impressed. The cheese (Havarti) adds a creaminess to the fudge and prevents it from being too sweet. Never would have bought this on my own so thank you, Karina!

    ReplyDelete