Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tasty Chicken Marsala


Just discovered this tiny restaurant in Lomita called Lulu's. There is no Lulu but who cares?
This is a no nonsense restaurant. If you want both quality and quantity, (something you don't get often) this is the place to go.

I got there before 6:00 pm and was lucky to review their early bird specials. The chicken marsala caught my eye and was I surprised to see the an array of sides that went with it. The chicken was tender cooked w/mushrooms and of course marsala wine. There was plenty of sauce to go with the broccoli and mashed potatoes. The carmelized onions were so delicious.

This is one place where you come hungry and leave stuffed like a turkey if you decide to devour the whole meal like I did. I usually have room for dessert but this time I did not. I will have to go back to try the numerous entrees, sandwiches, soups, burgers and key lime pie and creme brulee.

No comments:

Post a Comment