Saturday, December 10, 2022

Potato Pizza at Bonello's New York Pizza

Wayne and Tiffany came over yesterday for an informal dinner which pizza was to be the main event. I had warned them that this was not their ordinary pizza and that it was heavy on carbs! They gave me a puzzled look and seemed perplexed. I immediately told them to "hold their horses" and told them to be open because it really was delicious, especially when they took my suggestion of adding spicy honey to the pizza. 

I asked Tony at Bonello's if he could partially cook the pizza, and I would finish cooking it in my oven. He asked if I had a pizza pan, and I said yes, though it was much smaller than his regular-size pizza, which is humongous. He was so nice to lend me one of his pans to ensure everything went well. I preheated the oven to 500 degrees and cooked the pizza for 10 minutes, and let it stand for another 5-10 minutes. It looked incredible! 

They loved the pizza. My response was, "Would I serve anything that I didn't like and was not delicious?" I served it with a salad. 

Before they left, Tiffany saw the beautiful moon outside and wanted a picture. So we all went out in the cold, and I took pictures of the moon and the lovely couple. 









No comments:

Post a Comment