Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Iccho

When Amy called and wanted to take me out to dinner, I chose her favorite restaurant, Iccho. We got there before 5 p.m. and went in the back door only to be told they were not yet open so we had to go back to the car and wait. 

They started us out with a small dish of Edamame. Amy had to have her glass of red wine, and so did I. She ordered a Pork Belly dish which was very good. 

I was torn between Shrimp Tempura and Udon. It was wet and cold outside so I thought Udon would be great. When our server came, I told her about my dilemma, and she suggested I order the Udon with Tempura on the side which was on the menu and I neglected to see. I so loved the Udon, and the Tempura was cooked to perfection. I got 2 shrimp and some vegetables with them. That really hit the spot!


We both enjoyed the evening and I left the restaurant happy and full. I just wish they open earlier than 5 p.m. Iccho is located at the Rolling Hills Plaza at 25310 Crenshaw Blvd. in Torrance, California. 


No comments:

Post a Comment