Friday, December 23, 2022

Cremé de la Crêpe

After visiting our friends Frank and Mary, we planned to have an early dinner at Cremé de la Crêpe. Wednesdays are their "free corkage night'. We took advantage of that, plus I was dying to try their Mussels with fries. I was ready to compare it with the ones from Meet in Paris in Culver City, which prepared them perfectly. 

We were both starving. I ordered the Mussels, and I was offered a choice of sauces. I decided on the Dijon Mustard. I was pleasantly surprised by the quantity of Mussels and the large number of fries. As soon as I tried it, I was hooked. The mussels were delicious, and the sauce was addicting. There was a large amount of fries that they begged to be dumped in the dijon mustard sauce. I was in 7th heaven! 

Zohreh ordered the Crab Burger with a generous amount of fries. She was happy with her burger and insisted I try it, so I did. It was mouth-watering. She could not finish her fries, so I lent her a helping mouth.

I was impressed with their food's quality, quantity, and presentation. I can't wait to return to Cremé de la Crêpe. They have multiple locations. We went to the one located at 550 Deep Valley Dr. #145 in Rolling Hills Estates, California.




No comments:

Post a Comment