Sunday, July 11, 2021

Gaetano's Restaurant

Another consistently good restaurant is Gaetano's in Torrance. We dined there the other day, and everyone was happy with their food. The delicious bread is the same one they serve at Bettolino's Kitchen, the sister restaurant. As usual, everyone overdosed on the bread. 

I ordered the Calamari, and the Stuffed Artichokes for appetizers. I was asked which pasta I would recommend, so I suggested the Tagliatelle with Chianti Short Ribs. This has shredded tender short ribs with pancetta cooked in a chianti sauce. Someone ordered the Halibut which looked great The halibut is encrusted with pine nuts and panko topped with a pesto sauce served on top of their homemade linguini and veggies on the side.

My son had the Chicken Parmigiana; tender and juicy chicken encrusted with Parmesan, cooked in marinara sauce, mozzarella with homemade tagliatelle in cream sauce. That was very tasty. I couldn't talk anyone into ordering dessert, so we skipped it.

Gaetano's Restaurant is located at 2731 Pacific Coast Hwy., in Torrance, California.


No comments:

Post a Comment