Sunday, July 18, 2021

Artiano's Appetizer 2GO

Three months ago, we ordered cold sandwiches from Artiano's Appetizer. We ordered several sandwiches while 4 of us players scrabble. They were all delicious, but the Roast Beef Sandwich really stood out. It was unanimous that it was by far the best. I had ordered it since then but always forgot to take a picture; therefore, I couldn't really blog about it. 

Several weeks ago, I craved the Roast Beef Sandwich, so I drove there and got one to share. It was delicious as ever. The sandwich is simple; just mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomatoes. You could really taste the freshness of all the ingredients, especially the outstanding roast beef. I am not much of a sandwich eater. I'd rather eat "real food," but I will say I consider this "real food" now. You have to try it to understand what I'm talking about. 


They do have pizzas, salads, and soups. I will have to try their pizza next time. Artiano's Appetizer is located at 24422 Hawthorne Blvd. in Torrance, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment