Monday, May 6, 2019

Terra

Terra is a rooftop bar and restaurant located on the 3rd floor of Eataly in Century City. My brother took me there for brunch last Sunday. I figured that it had to be good since he and his friends have been there and they were not disappointed. The view was great, you could see the Hollywood Hills from our table.


Our server, Giuseppe got us in the mood with his Italian accent. Gary ordered the Cornetto Benedict on a croissant with prosciutto cotto and Hollandaise sauce. I did have a taste of it and it was delicious. I opted for the Tonnarelli alla Carbonara. I was totally in heaven after the first bite. The pasta was wonderful with lots of thick slices of guanciale. I didn't even ask for more Parmesan as there was no need for it.


We decided to split an order of Panna Cotta with Pear which was nice and light. I definitely would recommend this restaurant. Their address is 10250 Sta. Monica Blvd. in Los Angeles.


No comments:

Post a Comment