Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Gino's Brick Oven Pizza

This is one of the best pizza's I have ever had only because it is not available anywhere else outside the Philippines as far as I know. We had Pizza Margherita, which had tomato sauce, Parmesan, basil and the star of the show, Kesong Puti which is white cheese similar to cottage cheese but made from carabao milk, salt, white vinegar. It is salty. There is nothing like it!


We also had the Salami Pizza with salami picante, garlic, Parmesan, basil and more kesong puti. My sister in law, Grace introduced me to Spicy Honey which you drizzle on the pizza. All I can say is, WOW! Again, nothing like it!


This pizza place also sold a variety of donuts which looked good but we were too full to try them. Gino's Brick Oven Pizza is located at the Shangri-la Mall.


No comments:

Post a Comment