Thursday, October 18, 2018

NBC Seafood Restaurant

My cousin Gina is in town and we haven't seen each other in at least 15-20 years, although she seems to thinks it's only been 10 years. We have always been too busy to see each other when I am in the  Philippines or when she is in town. This time we were determined to meet half-way for a long overdue visit.



We met at NBC Seafood Restaurant, a dim sum place in Monterey Park which was huge. It was very nice seeing each other, both of us older but still could walk without help! She was in charge of ordering the food so she ordered, Steamed Pork Siu Mai. Steamed Shrimp Dumplings, Pork Spare Ribs, and Vegetable Dumpling. She asked me if I like Chicken Feet. I've never had them but I figured if Gina likes them, it has to be good! The Eggplant with Shrimp looked delicious so I ordered that.


They were all delicious, including the chicken feet. The only problem is though tasty it doesn't have much meat so, for me, sucking was work! I would definitely go back and perhaps even have a very early lunch at 10:30 a.m. The restaurant opens at 8:00 a.m. and I can't imagine what people eat at that time.

NBC Seafood Restaurant is located at 404 S. Atlantic Blvd. #A in Monterey Park, California. They are open from 8:00 a.m to 10 p.m. seven days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment