Monday, April 8, 2024

Love & Salt

Mary and I decided to celebrate our birthdays together. She suggested Love & Salt. I've never been there, so I was excited to try.

My chauffeur, Mary, picked me up. We were lucky to find parking across the restaurant. They had just opened, so we appreciated the quiet. 

We skipped appetizers. We were both ready to get right on to business. She ordered her favorite dish, 1/2 of the Free-Range Chicken, served with torn bread and wilted greens. This dish actually tasted better than it looked. It was very tasty, and the bread was so yummy!


I ordered the Creste di Gallo Midollo Pasta, which means coxcombs. It resembles a rooster/s crest. This was served with bone marrow, garlic confit topped with crispy breadcrumbs and parmesan. I loved it, it was flavorful and salty which was heaven to me. 


Since we were celebrating our birthdays, they gave us a piece of carrot cake with candied nuts. The cake was moist, and we both inhaled it. By the time we left, the restaurant was packed!

Love & Salt is at 317 Manhattan Beach Blvd. in Manhattan Beach, California.



No comments:

Post a Comment