Thursday, April 18, 2024

Golfer's Lounge at Trump National Golf Club

Zohreh and I were early, so we ordered our drinks. Sugar made her grand entrance 10 minutes later. Only she can get away with her wild outfits! We were there for Happy Hour.

We usually order Martinis, but I wanted to try a Gimlet this time, which I haven't had in a long time. I was very pleased, and this did not disappoint. Both Zohreh and Sugar stuck to their usual.

We had the Shrimp Cocktail to start. Sugar was not very hungry, so she had the Mezze; Black garlic hummus, baba ganoush, muhammara, marinated feta, cured olives, grilled za'atar, and spiced pita.

Zohreh decided to try the Blackened Sea Bass Tacos in corn tortillas, pickled cabbage, and chile aioli. She also had some sweet potato fries to go with it. I stuck to my favorite Trump Burger, which is always delicious. The only bad thing is it is messy to eat. I got all sorts of stuff on my fingers and later discovered I had spots on my blouse! This came with fries, which were perfectly cooked. 


Our server, Kevin, was the best. He was so engaging that we almost had him sit with us. He was on the ball! We couldn't believe it when he told us he'd been working there for 17 years and we had never met him. 

It was a beautiful day, and we had so much fun enjoying each other's company.

Trump National Golf Club is located at One Ocean Trails Dr. in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.



No comments:

Post a Comment