Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Randy's Donuts

 I've had them before but couldn't remember if I truly liked them. They opened a Randy's Donuts in Torrance, and I've seen people lined up, so I was in no hurry to go. Last week on my way home from the airport at 6:30 a.m., my car just suddenly made a left turn towards Randy's Donuts. It was early enough, and I was not sure if they were open since I saw no one inside. Lucky for me, they were open.

I got a few selections; an apple fritter, chocolate iced cruller, bacon maple long john, and a jelly donut.

In short, they were all way too sweet. The apple fritter is the only one I would buy again, but even that is a bit too sweet. You can't go wrong on Krispy Kreme glazed donuts, and the best one of all is the mochi donuts from Modo Donuts at Mitsuwa Market. 

Randy's Donuts is located at 23330Hawthorne Blvd., Unit A in Torrance, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment