Saturday, April 3, 2021

Poké Rainbow

I was craving for poke and started to check out restaurants on Doordash. I came across this restaurant and read the good reviews. I ordered their small bowl, but this was packed with a ton of stuff. You could choose 2 proteins, so I chose yellowtail and shrimp. For sides, I chose crab salad, seaweed, cilantro. There were so many other sides to choose from for the sauce, and I decided on the spicy mayo. It was fun to pick the toppings. I had crispy onion, crispy garlic, furikake, and green onions. White rice was underneath all the deliciousness. 

The end result was pure delight. I ate everything and was quite full. There was satisfaction in thinking this was a very healthy dinner. The German beer Hofbräu Dunkel (dark) was the perfect partner for the Hawaiian poké.

Poké Rainbow is located at 1811A S. Catalina Ave. in Redondo Beach, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment