Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Habit Burger Grill

I can't believe I haven't blogged about this burger joint. We have eaten there numerous times and even more often since one opened up on the hill in Rolling Hills Estates.

I think my favorite burger is the Roasted Garlic Portabella Char with roasted garlic aioli. It comes with lettuce, tomato, caramelized onions, mayonnaise and melted white American cheese on a toasted bun. The picture below speaks for itself. It's just pure deliciousness. The fries are not bad either, it's a nice partner that goes hand in hand with the burger. I like to mix a little mayonnaise to my ketchup. If you haven't tried it, do so as it might surprise your taste buds. A little creaminess to tone down the acidity of the ketchup.



The Habit Burger Grill has numerous locations all over the United States.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures! That might be my new favorite burger.

    ReplyDelete