Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lindt-Sweet Popcorn

Who does not like the chocolate Lindt? I don't know anyone. They have all sorts of flavors to please almost everyone. Unfortunately, we don't get all the flavors they make, like the Champagne Lindor Ball, however, we are fortunate to have the salted caramel, dark chocolate truffle, white chocolate, etc.  

When my friend Sandi came back from Vermont, she brought me a chocolate bar made by Lindt. It was called: Hello My Name is Sweet Popcorn.  I was very pleased to meet this new friend. The chocolate was creamy and not too sweet. It had bits of popcorn which reminded me of Rice Crispies, only the bits were a bit salty. I took it to the movies and it was the perfect dessert after our regular popcorn.


The problem is the chocolate is not available in stores; at least in Los Angeles. You can order them online and the price ranges from $5.00-$8.00. Since Sandi liked it as much as I did, she placed an order through her sister in Vermont. So, if you have relatives in Vermont and probably in the east coast, it's time to call them and see how they are doing and then you can ask them......by the way, have you heard of this chocolate........ Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment