Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Au Revoir Crème de la Crêpe

After so many years, Crème de la Crêpe in Rolling Hills Estates closed its doors last night. It was sad for a lot of us. I had my 70th birthday party there, and we all had a blast dancing and enjoying the special menu that Joelle, the owner, had planned. They always had very good French food and were open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 

Last night, Sugar, Zohreh, Sandi, and I went one last time to enjoy the food. Our favorite was the Chicken in mustard sauce. I guarantee you cannot get chicken you can cut with a fork anywhere else. Generous portions of veggies and scalloped potatoes.

Sugar ordered their salmon, which she always enjoys. Of course, we had our fill of their incredible French bread and butter. Mateo and David took good care of us. 

For dessert, we ordered the Grand Marnier Crêpe, which I wasn't aware had coconut. Other than that, it was delicious.

There are still 2 locations; one is in Redondo Beach and the other in Long Beach. Palos Verdes doesn't have many good restaurants, and this one will surely be missed.

Joelle, a big thank you for your service and hard work. Hope you take some time to relax and enjoy your time with Dopey! (her dog).


No comments:

Post a Comment