Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tacos El Goloso

All it took was an email from Doordash saying I had a $5.00 credit. I couldn't get my mind off the Tacos I've had at Tacos El Goloso.  In my last blog, I had two suggestions from my niece and another friend to try the Mulitas and the Vampiros. I ordered both, not knowing how big they were. 

I started with the Beef Vampiros. It was delicious and hard to eat, but I was alone, so it didn't matter how I attacked the 2 tostadas. It had melted Monterey Jack cheese, lettuce, onion, cilantro, sour cream, and Cotija cheese in between. The order came with their most delicious fried chips. This was enough for dinner, but since I ordered the Mulitas, I knew it would not be good the following day, so I had to consume it the same day.

The Mulitas were also huge. These were 2 corn tortillas with melted cheese,l onion, cilantro, and guacamole, and I tried the pork this time. I was not disappointed. Needless to say, this was a very filling dinner together with the chips. 

Tacos El Goloso is now one of my favorite places to go. I mentioned in my last blog that given the fact that everything is messy to eat, it is best you pick up your order and enjoy it at home with your favorite wine, beer, or champagne. 

El Goloso has locations in Torrance, Redondo Beach, San Pedro, and Harbor City in California.


No comments:

Post a Comment